Product: Act! Essentials
You can record emails sent to your Contacts however the email address you send from must be the email address you use to log-on to your Act! Essentials account.
Recording an email
- Compose a new email to a Contact or multiple Contacts in your database
- Prior to sending your email include the following recipient: email@example.com
Note: On your email you can include firstname.lastname@example.org in the CC field, or if you would like to hide this from recipient(s) you can enter the email address in the BCC field.
- Send the email to your recipients. Once you send the email it will then appear on the Contact record
Viewing the email on your recipients Contact record
- Go to the Contacts section on the left of Act! Essentials
- Locate and open the Contact record you sent the email to
- Click the Activities tab
- Click the Previous button and you will see your email in plain text format, images sent will not be visible