Opportunity Charts allow you to view Opportunity details on a bar chart for your database Users. There are two types of Charts available:
- Pipeline by User by Month
- Pipeline by Stage by Month
Accessing Opportunity Charts
- On the left of the Act! Essentials Screen click Opportunities
- Near the top right corner click the bar graph icon
How do I view data within Opportunity Charts?
- While accessing the charts select your chart type in the top left of the screen
- You can click Users on the key at the bottom of the chart to grey them out and filter their data out of the chart. Clicking a greyed out User will populate their data in to the chart again
Note: The Users key is below the graph and shows which colour on the graph is relevant to which User.
- You can drill down further by clicking on the relevant colour on the chart to see the list of Opportunities that make up each month for a particular User. This will automatically grey out the other Users in the key and temporarily remove their data from the chart
- When viewing the chart that shows User/Month data, clicking on a bar will take you to the Opportunity